Children’s ankle boots
What’s the key to buying children’s shoes? The answer is simple – it’s the comfort of wearing that informs your decisions. Children’s ankle boots are most popular in the autumn-winter season, but they can be donned at any time of year. They are a super-comfy choice for any season. Sneakers, trainers, quilted boots? All those types of footwear are available at Apia.pl. We guarantee top quality and meticulous craftsmanship down to the last detail. If you want your baby to start walking in optimal conditions, we are here to help.
Children’s ankle boots
For any parent, an investment in children’s ankle boots is a no-brainer. Not only are they very practical, but also exceptionally comfortable. Even better, this shoe style fosters the growth of your child’s feet. Ankle boots are a vast category of children’s footwear. These models are intended for both toddlers learning to walk and babies who’re already taking their first steps. All shoes available at Apia.pl are made of top-quality materials so you can rest assured that they breathe and allow sufficient ventilation. Ankle boots stand for durability and stability, keeping the feet in the right position and mitigating the risk of injury. Quilted boots, lace-up ankle boots, sneakers – all these shoes will add a flash of character to the outfits of your children and assert their individual character.
Children’s ankle boots at Apia.pl
At Apia.pl, we strive to satisfy the expectations of children and parents alike. All our models are a guarantee of top quality – we offer brand shoes made of real, sturdy leather which fosters proper growth of your child. Children’s ankle boots at Apia.pl are luxury shoes covering the entire foot and fitted with a rugged sole. These universal designs will prove their value on any colder day, not only in the winter. Well-crafted ankle boots from a reputable brand ensure protection against wetness, cold weather, and gusts of wind.
In the winter, quilted boots with a long shaft are your best choice. They’re fully waterproof and perfect for having fun in the snow. If you’re interested in hand-stitched winter shoes for your little one, check out the collections of brands such as Primigi, Sorel, or Naturino. Each of them designs children’s footwear in collaboration with orthopaedists and paediatricians, so you can rest assured that your baby will get the best. When you’re looking for original children’s shoes for spring, Apia.pl will provide you with a range of stylish lace-up ankle boots, such as those by Primigi, or less heavy models.
They protect the feet against cold and damp weather just like quilted children’s ankle boots. However, due to their lighter weight, they don’t cause overheating in the spring. Summer collections at Apia.pl include comfy leather sneakers as well. Sneakers don’t restrict children’s movements and encourage proper development of the feet. So, which is it? A model with a longer shaft to protect the ankle or a pair of low-cut sneakers for when it’s hot? Or maybe both?
What shoes for babies learning to walk?
Learning to walk is the perfect time for the first pair of shoes for your little one. When toddlers spend their days lying down, buying them shoes makes no sense. Loose socks are more than enough to protect them from the cold. However, once your baby starts to learn how to walk, information on choosing the right shoes should come in handy. Below you’ll find a few hints from experts in paediatric orthopaedics on selecting the right children’s boots for taking the first steps:
- The shoes should not bend in the middle but follow the anatomy of the human foot, which bends at around 1/3 of its length. Shoes of inferior quality are often pliable only in the middle, which may keep the foot in an improper position and cause faulty posture in the future.
- Hand-stitched shoes should be soft and flexible to ensure maximum freedom of movement.
- Toes need space so the shoes should be wider at the front than in the middle.
- Top-quality is the key, so choose luxury shoes made of real leather which guarantees excellent breathability. Children’s shoes must breathe but also offer protection against the cold and damp weather.
- Shoes for babies learning to walk should come equipped with a supple and anti-slip sole which mitigates the risk of falling.
- To encourage proper alignment of the toes, shoes should stay rigid at the heel.
When choosing shoes for your children’s feet, remember to consider not only the length but also the shape. A child’s foot requires more space inside the shoe, especially at the sides. Make sure that your little ones can move their toes freely.
What about learning to walk barefoot?
From a medical perspective, the right shoes are only half the success in teaching your toddler how to walk. Remember to leave your bundle of joy ample time to practice walking barefoot or in anti-slip socks. First steps taken at home should be natural, with unrestrained movement. If you’re teaching your child to walk at home, choose anti-slip socks. If you’re going outdoors, it’s a good idea to invest in a pair of children’s brand shoes.
How to choose children’s ankle boots?
Older children who can walk on their own can easily be supplied with various types of shoes. The key is to select the pairs which will keep the foot in the right position. We have prepared a set of hints to help you choose brand shoes for your child:
- Well-fitted shoes must keep the foot steady. If the feet move inside the shoe, go for another pair.
- It’s important to select shoes with a wide fit at the forefoot.
- Before your child tries on a new pair of shoes, check the sole – it should be flexible and support footwork. The softer, the better. Your child should enjoy the same comfort with and without the shoes. A good shoe is one you can barely feel.
- The rule of thumb for choosing the first pair of shoes still applies – natural fabrics are a must. Original children’s shoes should be made of leather or natural cotton.
- The right size is of the essence. With children’s ankle boots, you should not go up more than one size. Remember to keep your finger on the pulse. Children grow out of their boots quickly, but they are often slow to let us know. However, don’t purchase footwear that is too big, as it may lead to painful falls and blisters.
Hand-stitched shoes for children should always be brand-new. Orthopaedists and paediatricians warn against hand-me-downs. Every foot is different, and the shoe adapts to its individual shape. By wearing second-hand footwear, your children may develop the faulty posture of the previous users. This in turn leads to deformations of their future shoes. Children’s boots inherited from older siblings? Not a chance!
Children’s ankle boots – example outfits
The times when children’s fashion was boring and cliché are long gone. Designers vying to create the most original outfits and a pair of stand-out luxury shoes may add an extra flash of individuality and character. In the winter, intriguing quilted boots will drive home any fabulous ensemble. They pair perfectly with slim-fit jeans and a loose sweatshirt with a trendy print. In the spring, Chelsea boots made of real patent leather will do the job. Every little girl will love an outfit made of glossy Chelseas and a knee-length denim dress.
Top off the look with thick tights in a bold colour. Chelsea boots are also available in boys’ collections. They go with canvas chinos and universal polo shirts. On chillier days, complete your child’s look with a woollen cardigan or a colourful scarf. In the spring and summer, don’t forget about the timeless sneakers which go with just about everything. A boy can wear them with jeans or summer shorts, while a girl – with leggings, canvas trousers, or a summer dress with straps. No matter the age and the occasion, high- or low-cut sneakers are a sure bet.